Friday, June 21, 2013

Saddle Up...



 Saddle up, because we're moving on.... on to the next round of the Battle of the Beadsmith, that is.

My piece survived the first round of voting. While I'm grateful to all who voted, I shall miss my valiant opponent, Svetlana Hackl and her pretty Edwardian choker. The competition has achieved it's goal, in that Svetlana and I are now friends on Facebook.

In Round 2, I'm facing Kris Empting-Obenland and her fantastic MAGMA collar. To see the battles, click here and enjoy the ride. There is some amazing beadwork on display. Be sure to cast your vote if you want. After the photo albums for Round 2 have been posted, there will be an easy google doc ballot for everyone to use. Just be sure to vote in all the battles on the ballot to make your vote count.

I'm here crossing my fingers. Wish me luck!


 copyright 2013 Shibori Girl

No comments: