Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vanessa's Having a Tea Party!



Vanessa is having a tea party on June 28th to celebrate her 200th blog post. Congratulations, Vanessa!

It looks like it will be lots of fun with stories and fanciful party hats and masks. You can find out more about it at her blogsite: A Fanciful Twist

Time to have some fun and celebrate Vanessa's success! Don't be late.

By the way, for those of you who haven't visited her blog, Vanessa's site is full of her creativity. I visit often ever hopeful that some will rub off on me! You can also find her fabulous work for sale at her Etsy site

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, Thanks for visiting my blog and shop -- I like yours too!

Treasury is all about timing.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury.php
has to go below 333 treasuries to have space open for new ones.
http://www.etsy.com/treasurywest.php
has to go below 222treasuries to make space for new ones.

For some reason it seems like treasury west is easier to get a treasury -- that's been my experience. You can always check the treasuries to see if the number is getting low enough and wait. Good luck, I hope you get one soon! They are really fun! :)