I am overwhelmed by the reaction I have received with this giveaway. As of 11:30 AM on February 11th, comments are closed for these prizes. It's going to take me all day to pick the winners from the nearly 600 comments you have all left!
Thank you so much, and I hope you will come back again for a visit. I'll keep the cookie jar full.
Be still, my heart… One World One Heart is Here! We’ve been thinking about it for weeks and weeks, and now, here you are!
I’ve been writing my blog since early 2005. I had some false starts, but finally found my groove last year. Things I love about blogging: the spontaneity, the freedom, and the friendships I’ve formed with people I probably would never have met otherwise. This blog-wide celebration is a fabulous chance to increase my sphere of friends and I embrace it. If you want to know more about this event, please click on the logo above.
My participation includes two (count ‘em: TWO) giveaways - one for two lucky customers! They are:
1) a handmade, silk ribbon embroidered picture frame
The frame is 5” x 7”, is covered with a lovely pale blue rayon/acetate moiré faille, and has an acetate insert to protect your photo.
2) My other giveaway is a pair of my handmade earrings
These earrings have sterling silver filigree ear wires, agate stones, sterling silver bead caps, and freshwater pearls. They are approximately 1.5 inches long.
They will arrive packaged on a small earring card featuring a copy one of my own sketches:
~To qualify for these giveaways,
1) you do not need to be an active blogger
2) please leave a comment here on this post (and this post only please)
3) be sure to include contact information, preferably an email address or link to your own blog.
4) if you have a preference for either one of the two giveaway items, please specify in your comment which one you would like. I'll have two hats ready and toss your name into the appropriate one of your choosing. If not, then I'll surprise you when your name is picked.
5) you do not have be participate in One World, One Heart. Just the act of stopping by and commenting qualifies you for the drawing.
The drawing will be on February 12, when two lucky people’s names will be drawn out of the hat.
Meanwhile, grab a cookie, and stay awhile to say “hello” to the other visitors…