Thursday, October 07, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Thankfully, my days of perching against a heating pad while staring, glassy-eyed, at the tv are done. My number of good days FAR outweighs the bad and I've been crazy Productive Girl. I'm still on a beadweaving kick and have a number of new pieces listed in my shop.

I love making earrings - especially glamorous statement pieces like these:

(Click on the images to see individual listings)

Twilight Earrings


Seafoam Earrings


Flower Jade and Faux Pearl Earrings

Some super-sparklie netted beads:






In addition, I'm sprucing up my Etsy shop listings: improved photos, marking prices down, etc.


Glamorous Two-Piece Beadweaving




Cobalt/Lavender Beaded Lariat


Seed Bead Necklace

All this recent effort is with the Holiday season in mind. More pieces will go on sale in the coming weeks, so check back often.

copyright 2010 Shibori Girl

10 comments:

lori vliegen said...

SO glad you're beyond the glassy-eyed-heating-pad stage......and now you can concentrate more on the glassy goodness of these gorgeous beads!! every piece that you create is a stunner, kate!!! keep feeling better each day, dear friend!! xox, :))

Snap said...

Your jewelry is so beautiful. But I have to admit, that I'm really happy to hear you and your back have come to an agreement!!!!! Stay well so that we can see your bling!!!!!

Christie Minchew said...

Geeeeeiminy Cricket! You've been Glam Girl, too! I'm so glad to hear your good days are increasing. Yea :) ...(and thanks for your comment over my way...)

Fete et Fleur said...

You have been prolific. What beauty, Kate! I could stare at these pieces forever.

Hugs!
Nancy

rochambeau said...

Productive is an UNDERSTATEMENT!
Truly glad you are feeling better, Kate!!! AND that you are cranking out such spectacular lovelies! like seeing the jeweled drops for necklaces. Pretty!

xox
Constance

Unknown said...

Happy your back is letting you lean over those beads again.

gorgeous pieces!

x..x

Anonymous said...

Your work is stunning! You have been very productive!

SewWhatsNew said...

Hi Kate,
Great to hear that you are yourself again. Do you ever sleep?
My friend loved her bracelet and wore it immediately after opening the bag.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pieces and lovely blog. Looking forward to reading more.

Alice Stroppel said...

Wow Kate, you've been very busy. You're work is incredible and i'm always blown away. Glad you're feeling better.