Monday, February 08, 2010

Studio Lights Are Burning

My studio lights have been burning far into the wee hours each and every day recently.


polymer clay focal bead with encased crystal beaded beads

I've found my creative wave, and have been hangin' ten ever since. Add to that, I've been hippity-hopping my way through Blogland for a couple of weeks, and you'll understand my slowness to post. There are now 1080 blogs on the One World One Heart roster!

My Etsy shop was gathering cobwebs. I've relisted some items and added new ones. Now the place looks nice and fresh.

Last week I finished and listed more polymer clay pieces. I found a way to use this oddly shaped cane.



As well, there are clay bracelets:



and clay earrings:



all newly listed for sale. Note: The round pair of earrings on the right is part of my giveaway for the OWOH event. There's still time to enter your names for the drawing here.


polymer clay pendant with hand dyed silk ribbon from shibori girl studios



This week, I'm working on some new beaded bead necklaces. I should have them listed by tomorrow.



Looks like I'll be ordering some more shibori ribbons from Glennis at Shibori Girl Studios soon... Happy shopping.


copyright 2010 Shibori Girl

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Your jewelry is so beautiful! I just love the look of polymer clay and seed beads. My very favorite it the clay wrap in the first photo! Yummy!

Snap said...

Kate,

So nice to see you inspired! Beautiful jewelry!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful!

Gabriela said...

Hello Kate,

Wow! All these pieces are totally awesome...but the necklace...it's superb...


~ Gabriela ~

lori vliegen said...

i can see why you've been burning the midnight oil.....wowza!! gorgeous new pieces, kate.....i love those necklaces with your dyed silk ribbons! what a fabulous way to incorporate all of your art loves!! :))

T.Allen said...

You've been busy! Everything looks beautiful, your polymer clay mastery took no time at all!

Faded Plains said...

Your jewelry is amazing...and I love your earring cards...aren't those your drawings?

Tammie Lee said...

Your jewelry is magic! I love how you blend beadwork with your beadmaking!

Anonymous said...

fantastic kate- did you see the vid on my blog? special message there for you....

Christie Minchew said...

Wow, you've got some wonnnderful pieces done. They look great and I like the green cord in one of the photos - nice alternative. Have fun Surfer Girl!