Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Constance!

Surprise!!!!


~

Everyone gather ‘round to wish Constance, of Rochambeau a very Happy Birthday!




~

Stop by the front hall and pick up your party hat




~

We’ve got lots of fun cupcakes





Or if you are in the mood for something a little more fancy




~

We’ve gathered the grapes and stomped on ‘em a bit





~



~

And poured a glass in Constance’s honor




~

Now we’ve toasted (or is that WE'RE toasted?), had some nibbles, and it’s time for Constance to make a wish and blow out her candles…




Have a very Happy Birthday, dear friend.

5 comments:

somepinkflowers said...

perfectly
~*perfect*~
birthday wish...

you are the best
with those cuppy*cakes!

{{ i might be back for 2nds
as i am greedy that way }}

:-)

i will
send some more folks over
to
help constance
blow out the candles...

rochambeau said...

Thank YOU KATE for sharing in my Birthday JOY!!
You made my day!

xox
Constance

Fete et Fleur said...

Hi Kate!
Constance did the most wonderful post on you! I'll be posting tomorrow on my lovely earrings!

Hugs!
Nancy

Enzie Shahmiri said...

Happy belated birthday dear Constance!

T.Allen said...

I needed you at my birthday, my 'friends' were nowhere near as accomodating and loving! Happy belated Constance, Moonchildren rock!